Disease Defense Systems require ready reserves of copper, manganese, zinc and other minerals and vitamins available in NutriGel Plus.
When should you use NutriGel Plus?
- At Birth
- Weaning and Diet Changes
- Previous to and during times of stress
- At time of vaccinations
- Receiving and backgrounding cattle
- After Antibiotic Therapy
- Hospital pen
- Prior to Breeding during synchronization
- Transition and Fresh cows
- Anytime you have cattle in a chute
NutriGel Plus is a source of Vitamins and high biologically available Organic Trace Minerals Formulated with BIOPLEX® and SEL-PLEX®and Direct-Fed Microbials (DFMs). The DFMs (Direct Fed Microbials) assist animal health and performance by contributing to the balancing of the animal’s intestinal microflora. DFMs help maintain and replenish beneficial bacteria after antibiotic treatment.
BIOPLEX® range of organic trace minerals provide mineral nutrition in the form as close to nature as possible, which means they are more highly absorbed than inorganic minerals. Research has shown BIOPLEX supports better meat quality,
reproductive performance, and immune function.
SEL-PLEX® is Alltech’s organic form of selenium proven to be more digestible than inorganic Selenium.
• Selenium allows cattle to optimize health status during periods of increased demand, and during the stresses of weaning and receiving
• Research has shown to support antioxidant status
• Maintains meat quality and nutritional value of meat, and supports reproductive status of cattle.
- Boost immune system
- Improved immune performance
- Replenish nutrients lost during stress
- Improves starter intake
- Faster intake of D/M
- Improves weight gain and feed efficiency
- Less incidence of scours
- Shorter time in sick pen
- Female Estrus / Ovulation
- Enhanced Reproduction Performance
- No damage from injection site
- Save time and labor
- Reduce medicine cost
- Increase your Bottom Line
- Easy to use with our Self-Locking applicator gun when cattle are handled or being processed.
- Administered orally so nutrients are absorbed naturally.
- Essential nutrients available in a bio-available source when intakes are reduced due to weaning and shipping.
- Product and performance is Repeatable and Predictable so your nutrition program is cost effective every time.
- Trace Minerals are important in antibody production. Copper, Zinc, Manganese, and Cobalt are critical for disease prevention, normal metabolism of nutrients and reproductive function.
- Trace Minerals play a critical role in many vital body functions, including the activity of enzyme systems which contribute to overall performance, health, and well-being of the animal.
Corn Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Silicate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Chloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Active Dry Yeast, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Maltodextrin, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Polysorbate 80, Folic Acid.